Asset Class Leadership and Expert Knowledge
An alternative asset private equity group, SHI is focused on hotel and resort asset class, and mixed- use developments.
Our exclusive focus is on the hotel and resort asset class featuring a niche in boutique hotels driving efficient and informed navigation of complex markets. We have a rich understanding of mixed -use condo hotel and understand how to maximize potential for all stakeholders.
Sequel’s reputation contributes to first look opportunities among sellers, lenders and developers providing timely access to off-market transactions.
SHI generates value to its investors through its extensive network of partnerships and existing relationships in the marketplace. The distinctive expertise of SHI’s executive team has positioned the Company as a leader in its asset class poised to exploit investment opportunities presented by economic cycles.
OVERVIEW & HIGHLIGHTS
- Sequel Hospitality Investments invests in the hospitality sector, with a focus on income producing assets, and the upside of a pipeline of hotel/resort and real estate development opportunities
- Sequel develops, acquires, and owns hospitality resorts / hotels and mixed use developments in a unique market position, with attractive amenities, investment characteristics.
- Sequel Hospitality Investments offers highly complementary capability to development potential, accented by operational abilities and synergies, which present opportunistic opportunities and operating profit outcomes.
- We manage, develop/reposition and acquire unparalleled assets with significant upside potential.
- The company invests in hotel real estate including budget, mid-scale, upscale, boutique, and luxury hotels, resorts and mixed- use developments.
- Branded or independent hotels and resorts are of interest on a project- by- project basis.
- SHI is based in Canada.
- SHI targets urban and hotel and resort opportunities with high barriers to entry.
- Existing hotels and resorts with value enhancement potential that can be acquired at a discount to replacement value.
- Developments include mixed-use projects where residential add value or creates further density to the resort component of a project.